Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Roasted Salmon with Citrus and Herbs


This dish was very delicious, I liked the rub so much, the herbs with the citrus zests paired so well together as well as with the salmon. I liked it so much that next time that I'll be making this dish, I'll be doubling the rub mixture.I served this with oregano mashed potatoes and lemon wedges.



Ingredients:
1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
1 tbsp. minced garlic
2 tsp. grated lemon rind
2 tsp. grated lime rind
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. ground pepper
2 ¼ pound salmon fillets

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
Place salmon on broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Rub Parsley mixture over salmon.
Bake for 20 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Broil for couple more minutes.

Source: Best of Cooking Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://lovecookandeat.com
and update your bookmarks.